Monday, November 16, 2015

This Is A Stupid Idea

OK, I have to address this because it is one of the most stupid thing I have EVER heard of today.  What I'm I talking about? I'm' going to tell you.  Lego has made slippers to wear so when you step on that hard piece of plastic, you won't hurt your feet.

Let me clear something up.  I don't hate them, in fact, my own daughter had them as a child.  They bring out the creativity in a children's mind.  I never walked on Lego', s but heard plenty of parents swear about hurting their feet on them.

How did I avoid the pain?  It was easy I only had to tell my daughter once about putting her Lego's away.  How did I accomplice this? Easy.  The very first time I saw some on the floor,  I got the broom,  dustpan and swept them up right in front of her!  Was she in shock? Hell yeah.  Did I care? Hell no.  Did I have this problem anymore with Lego's or any other toys?  I'll let you think about it.  To this day, she knows the rule and she'll be 20 this year, lol.

So, to all those parent's that are facing this problem,  save your money on the slippers and bring out that broom.   And as I always say......I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment