Thursday, April 25, 2013

Welcome to my blog or should I call it ramblings, lol

Hi,
As you can see, I've started a blog called, "I'm Just Saying..." So let me set things straight, I may  blog about things that some people may find off the wall, colorful, insightful, funny, dull, educational, offensive, or shocking. Then, on the other hand, I may blog about things that are just rattling around in my head.  The point is, I don't mean to hurt anybody, and if by chance I do, drop me a line and tell me.  As the old saying goes, "If I can dish it out, you should be able to take it."    

I hope to hear from you guys and with all that being said, let the blogging begin.   I'm just saying....


PS: No, this is not my pictures so don't be sending me some crazy email asking if it is. Everybody knows that I look like Tina Turner (I can dream damn it), lol.

1 comment: